On June 23rd there is an exciting opportunity to put more "muscle" in your donation to Friends of FSH Research.
Give BIG is a community-wide giving challenge created by
The Seattle Foundation that will increase the size of your
donations to us.
This one-day, online charitable giving event will rally together our community on behalf of the amazing nonprofit organizations in King County - this includes Friends of FSH Research!
GiveBIG will grow your generosity in several ways:
· Grow your gift! The Seattle Foundation and local businesses will match a share of every contribution made through The Seattle Foundation's online Giving Center between 7 a.m. and midnight on June 23.
· Win a Golden Ticket! During the day, if your donation is selected at random, Friends of FSH Research will receive an additional $1,000 from GiveBIG's sponsors.
Your gift will help us support critical Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSH) research. Help us make a treatment or cure to this debilitating condition a reality now!
Mark your calendar now! Make your donation to Friends of FSH Research between 7 a.m. and midnight on Thursday June 23 through our page in The Seattle Foundation's Giving Center.
Help us make the most of GiveBIG! Here are a few more things you can do in addition to making a generous gift:
1. Mark your calendar today, so you don't forget to make a gift on June 23!
3. Rally your friends to support Friends of FSH Research on June 23! Email, Facebook, Twitter & phone calls are great ways to spread the word and help us take advantage of GiveBIG.
4. Be sure to share the link to our profile
Thank you in advance for Giving Big. With your help will truly be able to make a difference to those affected by FSH Muscular Dystrophy!!
PS: You can learn more about GiveBIG online atwww.seattlefoundation.org/GiveBIG.